St. Augustine’s was founded in 1946 by Father Frederic Frey. By 1947, it was a busy, working monastery and Boys’ College of exemplary education.
1950 – St Augustine’s Prize Giving – Top Student, Leviticus Adderley
Team houses Bernard and Alcuin were named after, The Most Reverend Bishop Bernard and The Right Reverend Abbot Alcuin.
Leviticus Adderley had the highest academic average, in the entire boy’s school, of St. Augustine’s College in 1950.
1965 – Barcadi & Co. Donate $50,00 to expand St. Augustine’s College which was then an all boys’ school.